If you want a realistic home theater experience, it’s a wise choice to invest in high quality audio equipment to make sure the sound is always on key. For the sake of simplicity and high end performance, most of us see the real benefit in true sound that keeps the entertainment alive. If you’ve been thinking about an upgrade for your sound system, we highly recommend checking out a Bluetooth Soundbar with Subwoofer. They offer an easy wireless upgrade that’s built to seamlessly integrate into the functionality and look of your home entertainment center. Whether for the bedroom, movie theater, or rec room, an upgrade to a Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer can make a real difference in the overall enjoyment of any on-screen entertainment.
If this is an upgrade you’d like to make in 2016, you’re in luck. There are several excellent choices developed and manufactured by several leading brands that all make great investments for your entertainment needs. Which one will you pick?
Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar with Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer
- For a better experience while watching your favorite movies and television shows, the Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar and Wireless Subwoofer deliver spacious, next-generation sound.
- Featuring Yamaha’s very own Air Surround Xtreme Virtual Surround Sound, it reproduces a virtual 7.1 channel surround sound environment that’s surprisingly realistic. Creating a wide sound field with dynamic sound effects, it’ll submerge you deeper into your entertainment to give your television theater-quality sound.
- With an internal digital amp and two 2 1/8 inch cone speakers, you’re guaranteed realistic and impressive sound in a slim, low-profile design. Each speaker is built with large magnets in order to boost quality a bit further.
- Designed in an attractive, sleek style that’s finished in a beautiful piano black color. You can set it on the table in front of your television, or wall mount it directly with your screen. Yamaha even includes a paper mounting template that does a great job assisting you with a DIY installation.
- With Yamaha’s very own Home Theater Controller app, you’re given full functionality right from your Android or Apple devices.
- The subwoofer is quite impressive with deep and heavy sounds that are always on key. There’s a massive magnet and a front firing configuration so the bass never sounds poor and distorted. Paired with Yamaha’s Advanced YST II system, it goes one step further to assure great quality bass. Additionally, it’s completely wireless and can be placed anywhere in the room.
Sony HTCT380 300W 2.1-Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- The Sony HTCT380 300W is a 2.1 channel sound bar that comes included with a powerful wireless subwoofer to deliver realistic sound and audio effects that are true to life.
- With an easy setup that only takes a couple of minutes, all you need to do is use Bluetooth and NFC to connect to your TV or other HD devices to stream audio-content wirelessly. Pairing your television, smartphone, or tablet is easy to do – just power on the sound bar and subwoofer, then browse for the available connection.
- Built with three HDMI inputs and out HDMI output so you can connect any HDMI compatible device without the need for a separate receiver. It simplifies the process without an overabundance of extra cables and clutter.
- Utilizing Dolby True HD surround sound, you’ll experience theater-quality sound without any extra configuration. Right from the initial setup, Dolby HD is engineered to deliver incredible clarity with no loss whether you’re enjoying music, movies, or television. This technology enables bit-rate efficiencies to reproduce fantastic audio fidelity that stays on par with the latest Blu-Ray films.
- With your tablet or smartphone, install the SongPal app and you’re given total control over your entire music collection. It’s designed to grant you access to all of your favorite music whether it be saved on your phone, streamed on the web, or on a music app like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
- Delivers the best in digital audio that’s to the integrated S-Master digital amplifier. It doesn’t give more power, it simply boosts the efficiency when the soundbar becomes warm from long periods of use, so there’s no distortion to create any distractions.
Polk Audio MagniFi One Sound Bar and Wireless Subwoofer System
- Offering high fidelity audio and a simplistic, clutter-free design, the Polk Audio MagniFi One Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer is paired with some of Polk’s finest features and technologies.
- In order to provide clear, crisp sound Polk Audio paired the MagniFi One with their very own exclusive Voice Adjust Technology. It offers a noticeable improvement when there’s dialogue so words and voice are always true to life.
- Comes with a few different sound modes to provide a better, custom-like listening experience that’s tailored towards certain effects. Select from Movie, Music, or a Sports Immersion Mode.
- Each of the controls for voice, bass, and master volume are separated. This way, you can manually adjust them as you see fit.
- Slim and sleek profile looks nice when paired with any TV. There’s no cables, clutter, or messy installation to deal with. Configuration takes just a couple of minutes and can be performed without any previous knowledge or experience.
VIZIO Soundbar with Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers
- The VIZIO Soundbar with Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers is available in many varieties that offer anywhere from 2.1 channel to 5.1 channel surround sound. The bar comes in a variety of lengths from 38 inches to 54 inches.
- Built with advanced technology like Dolby Digital, DTS Surround Sound, DTS True Volume, and VIZIO Surround Matrix to deliver the best listening experience for the most value.
- With 104 decibels of sound in the 54 inch version, there’s less than 1% in harmonic distortion so there’s no noticeable loss in quality, even from across the room.
- Utilizes the latest in VIZIO’s deep bass technology. There’s a built-in “Deep Bass Module” that emits very low frequency responses so your sound system will always achieve the low, deep, room-shaking bass that you’re looking for.
- Thanks to the latest Bluetooth technology, you’re offered streaming that’s seamless and easy to do. No more needing to dock your music source, simply connect with Bluetooth and you’re given full access to your favorite tunes via the Internet or your local playlist.
- Delivers superb audio quality with a beautiful exterior design that looks great when placed or mounted near the TV. It carries a slim profile design and an extended length to go well with any HDTV.
LG Electronics LAS454B Soundbar and Wireless Subwoofer
- With 2.1 channels and 300 watts, the LG Electronics LAS454B Soundbar and Wireless Subwoofer offers impressive, rich and vibrant sound for an affordable budget.
- Ideal for larger TVs 40 inches and up, the LG LAS454B emits a surprising amount of power for it’s small and sleek size.
- With Bluetooth connectivity, streaming music from your tablet or smartphone can be done in a matter of seconds.
- Built with three individual speakers on both sides to give 2.1 channel sound to the entire room.
- The wireless active subwoofer can be placed anywhere you’d like without the need of messy speaker wire. It sounds great with no distortion or muffled sounds. The clarity of the bass seems to be right on key with how it should sound.
- Comes included with a wall mount that makes it easy to setup and place on your wall, next to your TV. All of the needed hardware is included.