No matter what your favorite First Person Shooter PC video game is, you’ll likely need a high performance mouse to give you all the accuracy and precision that you crave. FPS games are usually fast paced, detail oriented, and require top of the line features to bring your gaming to the next level.
The truth of the matter is, there are a lot of different options to choose from, which can ultimately make the decision process a bit tricky. Because of this, we’ve decided to outline and review a few that are worth considering as the best FPS Gaming Mouse for PC in 2016.
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse
- The Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse is a fantastic option that’s loaded with advanced features to keep you on top of your game. Built with surface tuning calibration, it can function on just about any kind of surface that you place it on. The internal optical sensor quickly adjusts to the proper settings to achieve top of the line performance, every time you put it to the test.
- The weight and balance is completely tune-able. Users can adjust the weight, center of balance, and the placement of weights to give a personalized flare that can significantly upgrade your in-game performance.
- Throughout the exterior are 11 programmable buttons. These can be setup to perform different customizable macros or commands when you need them the most.
- Comes pre-loaded with 5 different DPI settings that range from 200 to 12,000. With this range, you can make temporary adjustments so you have precise control and accuracy. This comes in handy if you’re playing a sniper – quickly adjust to a different setting so you can have the accuracy you need for a precise kill shot.
- Built in scroll wheel with a dual-mode for easy navigation on browsers or applications.
- Comes included with Logitech’s own Gaming Software that enables you to configure all of the personalized and customizable settings. You can even store several profiles if you’d like a specific one for a specific game.
Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse
- The Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse is a sleek and impressive option that’s minimalistic in design, but provides a comfortable, realistic grip that’ll boost in-game accuracy and provide all of the sensitivity you crave.
- Boasts a 6400 dpi optical sensor that enables accurate tracking and zero interpolation. This means that it’s fully able to move up to 200 inches every second, with 50g acceleration. This means that you’ll always achieve pinpoint accuracy no matter if you’re moving extremely fast, or very slow. The fluidity and overall responsive feel give a cozy gaming experience each and every time you put it to use.
- Equipped with rubber-sided grips that offer improved control and an increase in comfort. The shape of the mouse is in an ergonomic style that provides a perfect fit for your palm, all while curving naturally to accommodate the natural feel of your hand.
- Automatically keeps up with new driver and firmware updates over time since it’s connected to the “Razer Synapse” cloud-based software portal.
- Available in several styles to accomodate your tastes. Sold in Chroma, Standard, Left-Hand, or World of Tanks editions.
SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse
- The SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse is a fantastic choice for those who want ultra-sensitivity and precise control with a wireless option for tangle-free connectivity.
- Provides multiple connection options. If you aren’t a huge fan of using the wireless feature, you can alternatively plug it in and use it as a wired mouse instead. However, the wireless feature is quite nice and gives you free reign on movement with a long range connection. With a 1 millisecond response time, you can finally say “goodbye” to wireless lag once and for all.
- Laser sensor that delivers up to 8200 CPI for superior accuracy.
- Long life expectancy. SteelSeries rates the Sensei for 30 million clicks. That’s enough longevity to last well over a decade in most cases.
- Comes included with a “base station” that enables quick and effortless charging so it’s always full of battery life when you need to use it. It’ll give you a clear indication of the charging status, and also remove all of the guess work that’s typically involved with a wireless mouse.
- Unique color, intensity, and pulsation effects with a vibrant and fully customizable look. Choose from millions of different color options to personalize your experience. With the included SteelSeries Engine 3, you can highlight the base station and mouse. You can set several different zones to illuminate any color effects of your choice, or have it indicate the remaining battery life so you know when it needs a charge.
- Beautiful appearance. Surrounding the scroll wheel and buttons is a sleek metal material that accents the style well. The dark black appearance throughout with a soft touch of real metal gives it a tough and rugged look for perfect style.
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- The Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse provides a wireless connection with fantastic battery life that lasts up to 250 hours on a single charge. That’s eight times more than your typical wireless mouse.
- Utilizes Logitech’s “Digital Zero” sensor technology. This enables lower battery use and improved cursor control and accuracy over your traditional wireless mouse. This is an essential feature if you’re playing high paced first person shooters that require speed and precision.
- Two different modes to switch between to save power or boost gameplay when you need to. Switch from “performance” to “endurance” if you want to trade in the improved battery life for better game play.
- Compatible with both Mac OSX 10.6.8 or higher, and also Windows Vista or newer, including the new Windows 10 operating system.
- Easily shift your DPI level from 250 to 2500 with the flip of a button.
- Equipped with 11 different buttons that are completely programmable to whatever you’d like. You can assign keyboard macros or multiple commands to function with one press. No software is required to do this, everything is pre-configured right from the box if you’d like to leave it how it is.
- Comes included with 2 AA batteries that are pre-installed for a quick setup when you unbox it.
- Great durability since the G602 is rated for 20 million clicks.
- 20 G2 maximum acceleration.
Zowie Gear (FK1 or FK2) Gaming Mouse
- The Zowie Gear (FK1 or FK2) Gaming Mouse provides exceptional features in an ambidextrous design that’s fully appropriate for both left and right handed gamers who are looking for a top of the line option that delivers supreme performance.
- Symmetrical design allows any style of gamer to find an excellent fit. There are buttons on each side so it doesn’t matter if you prefer left or right handed varieties. The function of these buttons can be used in-game as a special key-binding as “Mouse 4” and “Mouse 5”.
- Completely “plug and play” ready. Just plug it in and let it configure itself. It will connect and sync right away without any need to install drivers on your own.
- So what’s the difference between the FK1 and the FK2? The size. The FK2 is slightly smaller than the FK1, making it more ideal for individuals who have a smaller palm size.
- With a lift off distance of 1.5 ~ 1.8mm and an adjustable DPI range of either 400, 800, 1600, or 3200, the Zowie FK series is fine-tuned for accuracy. Additionally, the USB report rate is adjustable from 125, 500, or 1000 Hz.
- Works on multiple platforms and operating systems including Mac OSX v10.2 or higher, and PC with any recent operating system such as Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10.
- Sleek and minimalist design looks nice with it’s black appearance and white scrolling wheel.