Mario Kart Tour has been causing quite the buzz, and understandably so. It blends the nostalgia of dodging red shells with the modern convenience of playing anywhere on your mobile device. Playing on your phone is fun and all, but what if you want to game on a bigger screen? You’ll be pleased to know that there’s no need to shell out your hard-earned money for a new gaming system.
You can actually enjoy Mario Kart Tour right on your PC. It’s easier than you might think to take advantage of your computer screen’s real estate and enjoy this game – and many others – on the luxury of your monitor. Excited to swap your phone screen for the grandeur of a PC display while racing in Mario Kart Tour? You’re in luck. We’ve got four streamlined methods lined up for you. Keep reading, and you’ll be navigating those thrilling tracks from your computer in no time.
Why Play Mario Kart Tour on Your PC?
Obviously, the biggest reason to play Mario Kart Tour on your PC is the larger screen. The bigger real estate equals better visuals. And that means you’re getting a more immersive experience.
Whether it’s dodging shells or skidding around corners, the added screen space and potential for keymapping can bring greater control to your gameplay. You could use a keyboard and mouse or even connect a gaming controller, depending on the emulator or mirroring service used. This opens up new opportunities for gameplay strategies that can be more cumbersome on a mobile device.
Multitasking Made Easier
Running Mario Kart Tour on your PC also means you can multitask more efficiently. Need to check an email, take a Zoom call, or do some online shopping? You can easily switch between tasks without closing the game, which is especially beneficial during those lengthy game loads or matchmaking processes.
Less Strain on Mobile Battery
Let’s face it; mobile games can be quite the battery hogs. Switching to PC gameplay doesn’t just offer better graphics and controls—it’s also a strategic move for your phone’s battery health. By letting your PC handle the gaming action, your phone’s battery lifespan is preserved.
A More Social Experience
Streaming your gameplay is almost effortless when you’re on a PC. You’re not just playing Mario Kart; you’re becoming the host of your own virtual arcade. Superior hardware capabilities mean you can broadcast your epic races on Twitch or YouTube with the kind of stability and quality that makes viewers stick around.
Method 1: BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a specialized Android emulator, effectively allowing your PC to act as an Android device. This software lets your computer impersonate an Android device. What does that mean for you? Access to a smorgasbord of Android apps right from the comfort of your computer chair.
Your PC becomes a playground where you can slide down the digital jungle gym that is the Android ecosystem. Worried about the technical hurdles? Don’t be. We’ve got a set of step-by-step instructions to kickstart your journey into PC-based Android emulation.
- Open your preferred web browser and visit the BlueStacks official website.
- Locate the download button and click on it to start downloading the installer.
Installation and Setup:
- Once the installer has been downloaded, open it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- During setup, you’ll be asked to log in to your Google account. You need this to get into the Google Play Store. It’s here that you access games and apps.
Time for Mario Kart Tour:
- When BlueStacks is fully operational, navigate to the Google Play Store within the program.
- Use the search function to look for “Mario Kart Tour.”
- Click the “Install” button, and you’ll soon see the app appear on your BlueStacks home screen.
Now all that’s left to complete the process is to click on the Mario Kart Tour icon. And with that, you’re ready to race!
A Note of Caution
Emulators like BlueStacks operate in a legal landscape that can be complex. Always make sure to read the terms and conditions or terms of service for any app or game you decide to use. It’s essential to know what you’re agreeing to in order to avoid potential issues. Trust us; legal trouble is one race you don’t want to find yourself in.
Method 2: MEmu Play
MEmu Play is an Android emulator that’s tailored for gaming, bringing a range of features to your PC that enhance your gameplay experience. From full keymapping support to a multi-instance manager, this emulator aims to offer precision and efficiency. It enables you to run multiple game accounts at the same time, enhancing your strategic options in gameplay. Ready to get started? Follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser and navigate to MEmu Play’s official website.
- Locate and click on the download button to start the download process for the installer.
Installation and Setup:
- Once the installer has been downloaded, execute it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You’ll be prompted to log in to your Google account during setup, granting you access to the Google Play Store and its abundant offerings.
Getting Into the Game:
- Open the MEmu Play program and navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Utilize the search function to locate “Mario Kart Tour.”
- Click “Install,” and once the installation is complete, locate the Mario Kart Tour icon on your MEmu Play home screen.
When you’re ready to go, simply click on the game icon to start playing. You can now enjoy Mario Kart Tour from the comfort of your PC.
Setting MEmu Play Apart
MEmu Play excels in handling games that are graphically intensive. It provides a smooth, hiccup-free gaming experience that is highly competitive, even when compared to specialized gaming hardware. For those who prioritize fast gameplay and high-resolution graphics, MEmu Play has solidified itself as a top pick in the world of Android emulators.
Method 3: LDPlayer
LDPlayer is an Android emulator geared toward efficiency. One of the strengths of LDPlayer is its resource optimization, allowing for smooth gameplay without draining your PC’s power reserves. This makes it an attractive option for those who are conscious of their computer’s performance and energy usage. Getting started is a cinch; just follow the steps outlined below.
- Start by opening your web browser and visiting the official LDPlayer website.
- Once there, click on the download button to get the installer.
- After downloading, launch the installer and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process. This sets up the foundation for your Android experience on your PC.
Accessing the Google Play Store:
- With LDPlayer now installed, locate the Google Play Store within the emulator. Accessing Google Play is a vital step, as it’s your ticket to a world of apps and games designed for Android.
- Navigate the Google Play Store to search for “Mario Kart Tour.”
- Once located, click the “Install” button to add the game to your LDPlayer environment.
Upon successful installation, you’ll see the Mario Kart Tour icon on the LDPlayer home screen. Click it to begin your gaming experience.
Why Choose LDPlayer?
If you’re after an Android emulator that won’t make your computer work overtime, LDPlayer is your guy. It’s built to run smoothly without hogging all your computer’s power. So if you care about your PC’s well-being and still want top performance, LDPlayer should be on your shortlist.
Method 4: ApowerMirror
ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring application that enables you to project your mobile device’s display onto your PC screen. It’s different from Android emulators because it doesn’t recreate the Android environment on your PC. Instead, it directly mirrors your mobile device in real-time. Here’s how to get it up and running.
- The first order of business is to download the ApowerMirror application. You’ll need it on both your mobile device and your PC. Simply visit the official website or respective app stores to get the application.
- Once both applications are installed, use a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC. This forms the communication bridge between your two devices.
- Next, head over to your phone settings to enable “USB Debugging.” This step is crucial because it grants the necessary permissions for the ApowerMirror app to function.
- After all the setup, tap “Start Now” on your mobile device. This action will initiate the screen mirroring, and you’re all set! Your mobile screen should now appear on your PC monitor.
With the mirroring successfully established, simply open Mario Kart Tour on your phone. You’ll see the game mirrored on your PC, and you’re all set to play.
What Sets ApowerMirror Apart
If you’ve been hesitant about emulators because you think they’ll monopolize your computer’s resources, ApowerMirror is worth your attention. It maintains the essence of your original mobile gaming experience and brings it to a larger screen, all without hogging your PC’s capabilities.
Whether it’s the ultra-precise controls, the multitasking opportunities, or the chance to be more social with your gameplay, playing Mario Kart Tour on your PC can amplify the fun factor without causing undue strain on your mobile battery. Consider giving it a try. You may just find yourself playing other mobile games on your PC.
Meet Derek, “TechGuru,” a 34-year-old technology enthusiast with a deep passion for tech innovations. With extensive experience, he specializes in gaming hardware and software, and has expertise in gadgets, custom PCs, and audio.
Besides writing about tech and reviewing new products, Derek enjoys traveling, hiking, and photography. Committed to keeping up with the latest industry trends, he aims to guide readers in making informed tech decisions.